URINE ANALYZER, URI-TRAK 120
- Uri-trak 120 Urine Analyzer
The Uri-Trak® 120 Urine Analyzer is an economical system that allows physician offices and laboratories the accuracy and consistency of advanced technology in urine chemistry testing. The analyzer uses state-of-the-art electronics to accurately and efficiently read the Stanbio Chemistry Uri-Chek® 10SG urine test strips.
Uri-Trak® 120 uses photometry to deliver up to 120 test per hour reading Uri-Chek® 10SG urine strips. Uri-Chek® strips analyze 10 common parameters including glucose, bilirubin, ketone, specific gravity, blood, pH, protein, urobilinogen, nitrite, leukocytes.
The Uri-Trak® 120 urine analyzer is ideal for use in doctors’ offices and laboratories due to its ease of use and compact size.
- Strip incubation within one minute
- Automatic calibration
- Reads 60 strips per hour in single test mode; 120 strips per hour in continuous mode
- 2,000 results stored in memory
- User lockout. Eliminates unapproved users from testing Up to 10 lab operators can perform testing
- QC lockout. Prevents testing without passing QC. Programmable to once every 8 hours, daily, weekly or monthly
- Built-in thermal printer
- Optional RS232C Barcode Reader
- Optional USB or RS232C Data Transfer Cable
The Uri-Trak® 120 urine analyzer from EKF Diagnostics is compact in size but also robust enough to be used in most patient settings.
- Operating conditions: 0-40° C (32-104° F) ≤ 85% RH (non-condensing)
- Power Source: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 35W
- Detection wavelengths: 525 nm and 635 nm
- Weight: 2.6 kg / 5.73 lbs
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 27 cm x 27 cm x 15 cm / 10.7 ” x 10.6 ” x 5.7 ”
|SKU / MFG / Part #||G1200-001X|