Subject to applicable law, Seller will process returned goods for Products purchased from Seller, in accordance with its then standard Return Goods Policy. Seller’s current Return Good Policy is as follows:
- All requests for return of Products must be pre-approved by Seller’s customer service department. Not all items are returnable. Some items may require additional restocking fees. A credit will not be issued for items returned without pre-approval.
- All returned Products must be: (i) returnable to Supplier; (ii) in the original unopened packaging; and (iii) in resalable condition, unless such Products are not in original unopened packaging or resalable condition due to the fault of seller.
- The amount of credit on any given return, as described below, will be issued no later than thirty(30) days after the receipt of the merchandise and necessary documentation and the examination and inspection of such return at the local Seller distribution center.
- Product that are: (a) special order Products; (b) Custom Products; or (c) products not available for general or unrestricted distribution are not returnable.
- Products shipped in error by Seller and nonconforming Products – FULL CREDIT – if returned within thirty (30) days of date of invoice.
- Products shipped in error by Seller and nonconforming Products not returned within thirty (30) days are not returnable.
- Products shipped that are damaged or do not meet Seller standard quality – FULL CREDIT – if returned within thirty (30) days of date of invoice.
- Products shipped that are damaged or do not meet Seller’s standard quality not returned within ninety (90) days of invoice are not returnable.
- Locally stocked Products returned within thirty (30) days of date of invoice – FULL CREDIT.
- Locally stocked Products returned after thirty (30) days of date of invoice – 15% RESTOCKING CHARGE.
- Non-locally stocked Products that are returned within thirty (30) days of date of invoice - 15% RESTOCKING CHARGE (plus any additional costs incurred in returning such Products to the Supplier).
- Non-locally stocked Products that are not returned within thirty (30) days of date of invoice are not returnable.
- Notwithstanding anything above to the contrary, Buyer shall receive FULL CREDIT on any Products returned as the result of a recall or defective condition.
- Non-Returnable Merchandise:
- Products returned without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Hazardous materials.
- Custom items.
- Special orders.
- Refrigerated or frozen products.
- Expired products.
- Products not in their sealed, original packaging.
- Products damaged, defaced or altered in any way.
- Items dropped-shipped from the manufacturer.
How do I return an item?
To return an item, please contact your sales representative to authorized your returns. Contact Us
You have five (5) days from the date of delivery to inspect the products and to reject any or all products, which are defective, or nonconforming. Products rejected shall be promptly returned to MTS Health Supplies, Inc expense; provided, however such Products are returned no later than thirty (30) days from invoice date. Credit will be given for incorrectly shipped, damaged, or defective products. In order to receive full credit, returned products must be unopened and in salable condition.
Special and custom orders are not returnable, but any defective parts will be replaced.
Please be sure to include (Invoice Number) with any returns.
Are there items that I cannot return?
The following products have restrictions or cannot be returned.
- Diagnostic Test Kits
- Discontinued Products
- Drop Shipped or Special Order Products shipped from manufacturer
- Expired Products
- Hazardous Materials call Customer Support at (888) 828-2848 (M-F 8am-6pm PT).
- Items Shipped on Ice or Dry Ice
- Opened or Defaced Products
- Used Instruments
- Oxygen Tanks
- Special or Custom Order