EXAM TABLE BASE, RITTER 204 33 INCH FIXED
SKU / MFG / Part #
Base, Exam Table Ritter® 204 33 Inch Fixed
|Application||Base, Exam Table|
|Back Adjustment Type||Manual Back|
|Dimensions||76 L X 28 W Inch|
|Footrest Type||Pullout Footrest|
|Height Adjustment Type||Fixed|
|Model Specifications||Pelvic Tilt / Heater / Stirrups|
|Storage Type||Pass Through Drawers|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- Pass Through Drawers
- Pelvic Tilt
- Enlarged Footstep allows patients to feel more secure and get on the table more confidently.
- The step has an easy-to-clean, slip resistant surface with rounded edges for added security. And, the step is reinforced with steel to minimize deflections, providing the patient an increased sense of stability.
- Our pass-through side drawers provide access to supplies from either side of the table and give you the ability to change your room configuration when you want to.
- Three spacious side drawers provide plenty of storage volume for gowns, drapes, and other items, yet are made to help organize our assortment of smaller supplies and bulk supplies.
- In addition, there are two front drawers for easy access to items during pelvic exams.
- Dimensions: 76 Inch L x 28 Inch W x 33 Inch
- Height Range: 33 Inch
- Tops are sold separately in a variety of colors to coordinate with your office.
- Designed to safely support more weight than standard manual exam tables - 500 pounds.
- Accessories: Knee Crutches, Drain Pans, and a Bracket for Welch Allyn® Light
- Packaged: Each
- Welch Allyn is a registered trademark of Welch Allyn.
- Ritter is a registered trademark of Midmark.
- This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65
|SKU / MFG / Part #||204-002X|
|Dimensions Options||76 L X 28 W Inch|
|Height Options||33 Inch|
|Weight Capacity Options||500 lbs.|
|Latex Indicator Options||Latex Free|
Write Your Own Review