CARESTAR COVID-19 ANTIGEN RAPID DIAGNOSTIC TEST
CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen test kit using NanoAct™ launched in the U.S.
- Lateral flow assay
- Rapid results in 10 minutes
- Nasopharyngeal swab specimen collection
- Intended at POC setting (i.e., in patient care settings) by medical professionals operating under a CLIA Certificate of Waiver, Certificate of Compliance, or Certificate of Accreditation
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- Identify acute infection in symptomatic patients with 88.4% sensitivity and 100% specificity
- Designated as a CLIA waived tests
20 TESTS / KIT
20 TEST DEVICES
- Peel off aluminum foil seal and rotate the swab inside the extraction vial vigorously at least 5 times
- Remove the swab by rotating against the extraction vial while squeezing the sides of the vial to release the liquid from the swab. Properly discard the swab.
- Close the vial by pushing the cap firmly onto the vial and mix thoroughly by flicking the bottom of the tube.
- Invert the extraction vial and hold the sample vertically above the sample well. Squeeze the vial gently. Allow three (3) drops of sample to fall into the sample well.
Covid-19 Positive Covid-19 Negative Invalid
|SKU / MFG / Part #||RCHM-0271X|